So many reasons to celebrate!
April is the month to recognize…
Black Women’s History
Math Awareness and
Find some colorful tunes to help you celebrate any & all of these April-specific traditions!
And don’t forget… EVERY MONTH there’s a Teachers’ Lounge Happy Hour!
Teachers’ Lounge Happy Hour from 3 pm-midnight (ET) the 2nd Wednesday of each month! 25% your entire cart during Happy Hour!
Grab your beverage of choice & a favorite snack and start browsing during LSS4L’s Happy Hour Sale. 25% your entire cart every 2nd Wednesday of each month from 3 pm-midnight (ET)!
Welcome to Little Songbird: Songs for Learning!
At LSSFL you will find:
- songs to download categorized by theme, skill or artist
- downloadable activities and lesson plans correlated to the Common Core State Standards to accompany some of the wonderful songs we know you’ll want to use in your classroom tomorrow
- Lyric pages with each song that are specially formatted for use as a literacy teaching tool! Print and use today!
- research tidbits to help you understand the “how and why” of integrating music throughout your curriculum
- a blog through which we can exchange ideas for integrating music
- and more!
>> GET STARTED <<
At Little Songbird we know that the best classrooms are those where singing, lyrics, movement and creative curriculum integration are an everyday occurrence. We are here to help you make that a reality for your students.
Spread the word, and help yourself to this great set of Thanksgiving FREEBIES and the midi file for the song “Oh My Darling, Clementine” so you and your students can start singing today!
Questions? Comments? Contact us
Contact Lisa@LittleSongbird.com for information for teacher-authors and artists.
LSS4L is a proud member and sponsor of The Children’s Music Network!